Stir Fried Black Bean Sprout with Vermicelli Recipe
Stir Fried Black Bean Sprout with Vermicelli
2 cup black bean sprout
1 cup vermicelli
1 tbsp rice wine
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp garlic, chopped
1 tsp ginger, chopped
1 tsp onions, chopped
1 tsp vinegar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp soy sauce
1.Cook vermicelli to make it soft. Add vermicelli in a cooker, bring to a boil. Take out, drain well.
2. Wash black bean sprout, drain well, mix with rice wine.
3. Heat oil in a wok, add Seasoning A. Stir till fragrance comes out.
4. Add sprouts and vermicelli, a tbsp warm water, stir fry till soft.
5. Add Seasoning B, stir fry till cooked.
1. Don't over cook vermicelli. When softening vermicelli, take out before thoroughly cooked.
2. Vermicelli absorbs much water when cooking, so remember keep adding some warm water when stir frying.
Go to more Bean Sprout Recipes
Back to Bean Sprout homeapge
back to HealthyChineseRecipe homepage