Healthy Beef Recipes and Guide
To cook healthy Chinese Beef Recipes, you should learn the followings about beef.
Function of Beef:
- Energy and blood tonic;
- Strengthen tendons and bones;
- Tone the spleen and stomach
- Good to stomach eating in winter
Suitable for those:
- Young people in growth;
- Patients who need to be take care of after operation or illness;
Don't for those:
- Old people,infant,poor digestion should eat less,or just eat tender beef.
- Those who have skin disease,liver disease, kidney disease should be careful.
- It's better to eat one time each week. 80g per meal.
- It's better to keep nutrition by simmering,stewing in clear broth when cooking;
- It's easy to cook through to put a piece of hawthorn, skin of orange or some tea when simmering or stewing
Healthy Beef Recipes
Beef Braise Recipe
Beef Tenderloin Boil Recipe
Roast Beef Recipe
Beef with Potatoes Braise Recipe
Beef sirloin strips Stew Recipe
Oxtail Simmer Recipe (Mongolian style)
For more healthy beef Recipes, Pls subscribe our "Anna's Nature Regimen and Recipes Newsletter". It's not only about healthy chinese recipes, but it's more about healthy life style :
Not sure? take a look at an example of newsletter issue.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.