Stewed Chicken with Mushroom Recipe
Stewed Chicken with Mushroom Recipe is one of signboard dishes in Northeast of China.The meat is tender,delicious,the mushroom is fragrance with chicken flavor......
1 whole small chicken,about 750g,chopped into small blocks
200g fresh mushroom
2 pieces of garlic
2 pieces of shallot
2 pieces of ginger
3 dried red chilli(option)
1 anise star
1 teaspoon five species powder
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Heat oil in a wok(saucepan) until 80% cooked.
2. Add chicken blocks,stir fry over high heat until brown color.
3. Add shallot,garlic,anise star,five species powder,soy sauce,salt,red chilli. Stir fry until fragrance comes out.
4. Add mushroom,stir fry evenly.
5. Add vermicelli on the top of the chicken and mushroom. Add warm water until cover all the solid material.
6. Continue to cook 10mins with cover over medium heat.
Tips:1.If the chicken meat is not tender,you have to cook more time,like 30-40mins. And the vermicelli should be put later.
2. If you cannot find good vermicelli(the best is wide and hard),then you don't need to put it.
Beneficial Function: It's especially suitable to eat in winter, and helps those patients who just healed recover energy.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.