Seaweed Roll Recipe - Good Wishes Seaweed Roll, Shanghai Style
This Seaweed Roll Recipe is Shanghai style "good wishes roll". The stuff is shrimp, beat by hand. It's fresh,fragrance,cool and tender.
500g shrimp, shelled and clean
2 Nori seaweed sheets
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon ginger powder
1 teaspoon rice wine
1 teaspoon shallot, chopped
1. Cut shrimp into mud, add seasoning A, stir well. Put in a big bowl.
2. Grasp some shrimp mud,throw to the bottom of the bowl, repeat. And repeat the rest of the shrimp mud. The shrimp mud will become sticky and solid.
3. Cut bell peppers into long thin strips.
4. Prepare egg pancake: Please reference this page:
5. Wishes roll has two circle, so we should roll from two side.
Place the seaweed on the egg pancake, add shrimp mud on the two end. Place a bell pepper strip inside the shrimp mud. Red bell pepper on one end while green on the other end.
Roll from both side to the center.
Repeat, make another roll.
6. Place rolls on a heatproof plate. Put in a steamer, steam for 5-8mins.
7. Take out the plate. Cool. Cut into small sections, arrange on a plate. Serve.
Beneficial: Shrimp promotes Yang Qi, easy to be digested. It contains protein several times of that fish,egg and milk, suitable for people who are weak.Return from Seaweed Roll Recipe to Healthy Fish recipes homepage
Return from Seaweed Roll recipe back to Obama eat in China homepage