Moo Shu Pork
Muxu Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Muxu (Moo Shu, Mu Shu, Mo Shu) Pork Tenderloin Recipe is famous Chinese pork recipe from northern China. It contains black fungus, daylily and cucumber which help to reduce cholesterol, anti aging, nourish brain, etc.
And of course, it's delicious with egg and pork tenderloin inside.
2 eggs ( Moo Shu means egg)
100g pork tenderloin
20(pieces) dried daylily
5 (pieces) dried black fungus
1/4 cup onions, cut into strips
1/4 cup carrot, cut into strips
1/4 cup cucumber, cut into strips
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 tsp garlic, minced
1/2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
1 tsp cornstarch
2 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp rice wine
1 tsp salt, or to taste
The procedure of Moo Shu Pork recipe:
1. Soak daylily in cold water till soft(20mins).
Wash 3 times with boiled water, drain well.
2. Soak black fungus in warm water for 30mins(or till soft).
Change water 3 times during this period.
Wash and drain well. Cut into small pieces.
3. Wash the pork tenderloin and cut into slivers.
Mix with soy sauce and cornstarch. set aside.
4. Put a drop of water and beat the eggs until white and yolk mix up.
Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in the wok to very high (till a slight smoke rise), add the mixed egg and stir-fry, till egg become solid.
Remove, set aside.
5. Heat the rest 1 tbsp of oil in the wok to very high( till a slight smoke rise), add the pork slivers and stir-fry for 30 seconds, or until the meat is partially cooked.
6. Put SAUCE A and stir-fry 10 seconds
Add daylily, black fungus, onions, carrot, cucumber and fried egg and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Add SAUCE B, stir fry a few seconds to blend the ingredients.
Remove and serve.
Tips: If you want it delicious you shouldn't put too less cooking oil in Moo Shu Pork recipe.
Return from Muxu Pork Tenderloin Recipe to Healthy Pork Recipes Home Page
Return from Muxu Pork Tenderloin Recipe back to HealthyChineseRecipe homepage
Leave your comment
Do you have a great story about this? Share it!
For more Healthy Pork Recipes, Pls subscribe our "Anna's Nature Regimen and Recipes Newsletter". It's not only about healthy chinese recipes, but it's more about healthy life style :