1000 Calories Menu Recipes Day 4
7-day diet plan-1000 Calorie Menu Day 4 Menu Recipes
Day 4 Breakfast Menu Recipes
A. Skim Milk,a cup
B. Whole wheat bread, 1 piece
C. Stir-fried leek with egg
1/2 tsp shallot
1/4 tsp five-flavor powder
1/4 tsp salt
5g olive oil
1).Method1(leek inside egg):
1. a. CLean leek,drain well, minced.
b. Crash egg into a bowl,add minced leek,add shallot,five-flavor powder,salt,1/2 tsp water, stir well.
2. a. Heat the oil in a wok to about 110C.Slowly slip in egg-leek mixture.
b. Over medium heat, sway the wok to make sure the mixture spread evenly on the bottom of the wok.
c. 1min later, turn over to another side. It doesn't matter to break,or you can cut into several small pieces,then it's easy to turn over.
d. 2mins later, or when you see there is no liquid, then it's cooked.
3. Turn off heat,pour in to a dish, serve.
2).Method2(leek outside egg):
1. a. Clean leek,drain well,cut into 3cm long section,set aside.
b. Crack the egg into a bowl,add 1/2 tsp water,stir well.
2. a. Heat the oil in a wok until 110C.Slip egg mixture into the wok.
b. Sway the wok to make sure the miture(liquid) spread on the bottom of wok.
c. Stir egg into small pieces,add shallot,five-flavor powder,stir.
d. Add leek,salt, stir fry until leek becomes soft(about 2mins).
3. Turn off heat,pour to a dish,serve.
D. Fresh fruit juice,a cup.
1000 Calorie Menu Day 4 Lunch Menu RecipesA. Steamed rice,(50g rice,142g(4 1/2ounce) after steamed),see day 1 lunch A
B. Steamed fresh fishIngredients:
50g fresh carp meat
1/2 tsp rice wine
1/4 tsp salt, or to taste
2 pieces black mushrooms, sliced and soaked
2 pieces of bamboo shoots, sliced
1 tsp scallions, chooped in 1-inch sections
1 tsp ginger, sliced
1 clove star anise
1 tbs broth
1. a. Wash the fish and make a X-shaped slashes on each side.
b. Rub with the rice wine and let marinate.
c. Place on a heat-proof dish and sprinkle with the salt, mushrooms, bamboo shoots.Place the anise, scallions and ginger on top.Add broth
2. Place the dish in a steamer and steam for 10 to 15mins, or until the fish is cooked through.
Discard the scallions and ginger, serve.
C. Braised cabbage with potato
1/2 tsp shallot
1/3 tsp salt
5g olive oil
1. a. Clean cabbage,drain well,cut into mouth size pieces,set aside.
b. Peel potato,clean,cut into 2cm thick mouth size slices,set aside.
2. a. Heat the oil in a wok until 110C.
b. Add shallot,let smell out,add potato slices,stir fry 5mins over medium heat.Add some water if dry.
c. Add cabbage,stir fry 1min.Cover,simmer for 15-20mins,or until both cabbage and potato thoroughly cooked.
d. Add salt,stir 2mins over high heat.
e. Pour out to a dish,serve.
Tips: You may add pepper, or any other ingredients to taste.
1000 Calorie Menu Day 4 Dinner Menu Recipes
A. Millet with rice porridge
500g clean water
1. Clean millet and rice, soak in water for at least 30mins.
2. a. Put the mille, rice ,and the soaked water in a cooker.
b. Bring to a boil over high heat.Continue to boil over low heat for about 40mins,stir 2-3 times during cook.
c. Serve when the porridge become warm.
B. Spinach salad
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp sesame seed,cooked
5g sesame oil
1. a. Clean spinach,quickly boil and quickly cool in cold water.
b. Drain well,cut into 3cm long sections.
2. Place spinach sections in a bowl,add salt,sesame oil,stir well.
Add pepper,sesame seed. Serve.
Remind: 1000 Calorie Menu is 7-day diet plan only for those obese people who just began their lose-weight diet plan, or those who want to lose weight fast and slim in short term.
As a normal person needs at least 1200 Calories to keep basic activities each day, so no matter what conditions you are in , you shouldn't try this menu for above 2 weeks.
For more healthy Chinese Recipes, Pls subscribe our "Anna'a Nature Regimen and Recipes Newsletter". It's not only about healthy chinese recipes, but it's more about healthy life style :
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.