Tomato egg noodle soup is healthy Chinese noodle soup. When I feel tired or dry and it's the time for a meal, I always cook this soup. I'll make me feel comfortable, moistened, and nourished.
Usually Chinese noodle soups have two types, one is clear soup and another is mixed soup. Clear soup method cooks noodle and soup separately. Most restaurants use this method as it's easy to control. Mixed soup method cooks noodle in soup. Cooking in this way the noodle absorbs more flavor of the soup; meanwhile the soup contains more starch which makes more smooth. This method is more delicious but it needs to stir often to avoid sticky.
Tomato Egg Noodle Soup Recipe
Prep and cooking time: 30 minutes
2 tomato, medium
50g dried noodle
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon onion, chopped
1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
1. Wash tomato, cut into small flakes.
Crack egg, beat well.
2. Heat oil in a wok, add Seasoning, sway the wok till fragrance comes out.
Add tomato fakes, stir fry seconds in low heat.
Add soy sauce and salt. Stir fry for seconds.
Add 2 tablespoon water, stir fry, simmer for 2 minutes in medium heat,or till tomato almost melted into liquid.
3. Add 5-7 cups of hot water, bring to a boil.
Slip in noodle. Stir and split to avoid sticky.
4. Bring to a boil, simmer for about 15 minutes in low heat.
Stir 2 or 3 times during simmer.
5. Slowly add egg liquid while stir to avoid the egg becoming blocks.
6. Add sesame oil and pinch salt. Turn off heat. Let it rest 5 minutes. Serve with warm.