Stir Fry Green Vegetable Recipe
250g seasonal vegetable(Chinese cabbage, cole,spinach,celery,Onion,etc)
1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
1 tsp ginger,chopped
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Clean green vegetable, cut into 1.5inch(4cm) long.
2. Heat the oil in a wok,add ginger, stir several times.
Add vegetable, stir fry over high heat to half cooked.
Add salt, 2 tsb warm water,stir fry several times.
Waterless recipe for Stir Fry Green Vegetable
1. Clean vegetable.Don't need to drain,don't need to cut.
2. Put vegetable in the pan,cover.Start medium heat,wait the whistle,turn off heat.
3. Uncover,add salt,or other sauce you like to taste,stir several times. Serve.
Vegetables are healthy,but stir fried vegetables will lost more than 12% nutrition,boiling in water will lost more (42%).
Served as salad? No way, as most vegetables must be heated before serve.
Waterless cookware can solve the problem. 98% nutrition will retain in the vegetables if cooking by waterless cookware.
So you'd better use waterless cookware to cook vegetables.
Pls click here for more about waterless cookware.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.