Stir Fry Cabbage with Tomato Recipe
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon shallot,chopped
1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
5 garlic slices
1. Wash the cabbage,drain well, and cut into 1.5 inch by 1 inch(4cm by 2.5cm) pieces
Cut the tomato into the same big pieces as cabbage.
2. Heat the oil in a wok,add shallot
Add the cabbage,soy sauce,stir fry until 80% cooked
Add tomato,stir fry 1min.
Add salt and garlic.
Cover and simmer 1min over low heat.
Remove and serve.
Waterless recipe for Stir Fry Cabbage with Tomato
1. Clean cabbage and tomato,cut into bite size pieces.Don't need to drain.
2. Put the above cabbage and tomato in the pan,add 1 tablespoon olive oil,cover.Start medium heat,wait the whistle,turn off heat.
3. Uncover,add soysauce,salt,or other sauce you like to taste,stir several times. Serve.
Vegetables are healthy,but stir fried vegetables will lost more than 12% nutrition,boiling in water will lost more (42%).
Served as salad? No way, as most vegetables must be heated before serve.
Waterless cookware can solve the problem. 98% nutrition will retain in the vegetables if cooking by waterless cookware.
So you'd better use waterless cookware to cook vegetables.
Pls click here for more about waterless cookware.
Function of Cabbage :
Germen call it "King of vegetable".
Help to cure throat pain,traumatic swollen,stomach ache and tooth ahe,etc.
Function of Tomato :
Help to prevent heart attack
Help to cure high blood pressure and kidney disease.Prevent aging.