Steamed Pumpkin Rice Recipe
Steamed Pumpkin Rice Recipe 1.(2 servings)
200g clean water
5g olive oil
1/2 tsp shallot
1/3 tsp salt
1. a. Clean rice,soak in 200g water in a big bowl for at least 30mins.
b. Place the bowl with soaked rice and water in a steamer,steam for 10mins.(half cooked).
2. Clean pumpkin,peel off and seed off. Cut into 1cm cubes.
3. a. Heat the oil in a wok until about 110C.
b. Add shallot,stir,
c. Add pumpkin cubes,stir 1mins.
d. Turn off heat,pour in a big bowl.Set aside
4. When the rice half cooked,take out the bowl with rice,pour rice in the bowl with the pumpkin. Place the bowl with pumpkin and rice in the steamer,continue to steam for 20mins. Turn off heat.Let rice stay in steamer for 5mins before serve.
1. Arrange the time carefully,the best is when you finished cooking pumpkin,the rice just steamed 10mins. You may set aside the pumpkin and wait rice,but you shouldn't stop steaming the rice,then cook pumpkin,and then steam rice again. Remember,quickly take out the half-steamed rice and quickly pour on the pumpkin,then quickly steam again. Never leave half-steamed rice off heat long time(or even become cold) and then steam again.
Serving Method:(2 servings)
Serve as main food at lunch and/or dinner.
Nutritional Information:(per serving)
Beneficial Function: Benefit Chi.Suitable for those who are with hyperlipidemia,weak in spleen and stomach,eating less and feel tired. Also be an assistant food for diabetes.
Steamed Pumpkin Rice Recipe 2.(2 servings)
200g clean water
1. Clean rice,soaked in water for at least 30mins.(in a big bowl)
2. Clean pumpkin,seed off,peel off,cut into 1cm size cubes.
3. Add the pumpkin in the rice,stir evenly.
4. Put the bowl with rice and pumpkin in a steamer,steam for 20-30mins.Serve.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.