Steamed Duck Wrapped in Lotus Leaf
200g skinless duck meat
1 lotus leaf
1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
1 tablespoon shallot, chopped
1 teaspoon fennel powder
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon rice wine
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon rice
1 tablespoon sticky rice
1. Cut duck meat into bite size cubes. Cut lotus leaf into 5 pieces.
2. Stir fry rice and sticky rice in a wok. Mash into powder.
3. Mix ginger,shallot, fennel powder, soy sauce, rice wine, salt into ingredient mixture, marinate duck cubes in it for 30mins(or more).
4. Coach with rice powder, wrap in lotus leaf.
5. Arrange lotus leaf packages on a plate. Add the plate on the steam drawer. Steam for 40mins.
6. Take out, unwrap, serve.
Serving method: Serve as main dish at lunch or dinner.
Beneficial Function: Replenish Qi and nourish Yin. Suitable for coronary heart disease patients who are deficiency both in Yin and Qi.