Spinach with Boiled Egg Salad
This Spinach with Boiled Egg Salad is suitable for people with diabetes, high blood pressure and obesity. Spinach is delicious when served with egg and dill.
1 egg, large
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
1/3 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon dill, minced
1. Boil egg. Put egg in cold water of a cooker. Turn on heat. Bring to a boil. Turn to low heat. Continue to cook 5mins.
Turn off heat. Place egg in cold water again (to make it easy to peel off).
2. Wash spinach. Add in boiling water. Boil till it can be bitten easily.
3. Take out spinach, put in drinkable cold water. Drain well. Cut into small sections. Arrange in a plate.
4. Shell the boiled egg. Cut into small flakes. Add in spinach.
5. Mix sauce. Pour in egg and spinach mixture. Stir evenly, serve.
Leave your comment
Do you have a great story about this? Share it!
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.