Chinese Cabbage with Milk Recipe
250g Chinese cabbage
50ml fresh skin milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1. Clean Chinese cabbage and cut into 1.5inch by 1 inch(4cm by 2.5mm) pieces.
2. Heat oil until ripple.
Add cabbage and stock. Cover and bring to a boil.
Stir fry until 80% cooked.
3. Mix milk and cornstarch,add in the wok.
Stir fry until thickened.
Remove and serve.
Waterless recipe for Chinese Cabbage with Milk Recipe
1. Clean Chinese cabbage,cut into small pieces. Don't need to drain.
2. Put cabbage pieces in the pan,cover.Start medium heat,wait the whistle,turn off heat.
3. Uncover,add salt,or other sauce you like to taste,stir several times.Mix milk and cornstarch,add in the pan,stir well, Serve.
Vegetables are healthy,but stir fried vegetables will lost more than 12% nutrition,boiling in water will lost more (42%).
Served as salad? No way, as most vegetables must be heated before serve.
Waterless cookware can solve the problem. 98% nutrition will retain in the vegetables if cooking by waterless cookware.
So you'd better use waterless cookware to cook vegetables.
Pls click here for more about waterless cookware.
Chinese Cabbage Efficay:
King of the vegetables. American scientist found that there is a compound in chinese cabbage,which can prevent women from getting mammary cancer. That's the reason why women in China and Japan get less mammary cancer than that in America.
Cabbage help to protect skin if eating very often.
Chinese cabbage will keep more vitamin when cook longer time.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.