Stir fried celery with potato strips is quick, easy and healthy vegetarian recipe. It's tasty, crispy, and refreshing. In the following two ways you can keep potato strips crisp:
Add in celery after potato strips are almost cooked. This can keep celery crisp.
It's summer dish but suitable for serve in holiday as side dish.
Preparation and cooking times: 20minutes
1 potato, small to medium
2 Chinese celery stem or 1 western celery stem
1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 tablespoon carrot, chopped
1 tablespoon onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, choppe
1 teaspoon cornstarch,mixed with water
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Peel potato, cut into thin strips. Place in cold water.
Clean celery, cut into strips slantly.
2. Heat oil in a wok,add seasoning A. Sway the wok till fragrance comes out.
3. Add potato strips,stir fry.
Add vinegar, stir fry till the potato becomes transparent.
4. Add celery strips, stir fry several times.
5. Add sauce A, stir fry and mix well.
6. Turn off heat, pour in a plate.
Serving Method: Serve with rice, noodle, steamed bun or bread.