Stir fried Bell Pepper with potato strips is quick, easy and healthy vegetarian recipe. It's refresh, crispy, and refreshing. In the following two ways you can keep potato strips crisp:
Add in bell pepper after potato strips are almost cooked. This can keep bell pepper crisp.
It's a summer dish but can bring you a refresh in holiday.
Preparation and cooking times: 20minutes
1 potato, small to medium
1 bell pepper, medium
1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 tablespoon carrot, chopped
1 tablespoon onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 teaspoon cornstarch, mixed with water
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Peel potato, cut into thin strips. Place in cold water.
Clean bell pepper, seeds off, cut into strips in slant.
2. Heat oil in a wok, add seasoning A. Sway the wok till fragrance comes out.
3. Add potato strips, stir fry.
Add vinegar, stir fry till the potato becomes transparent.
4. Add bell pepper strips, stir fry several times.
5. Add sauce A, stir fry and mix well.
6. Turn off heat, pour in a plate.
Serving Method: Serve with rice, noodle, steamed bun or bread.