Seafood Paella with Job's Tears Recipe
Replacing white rice with Job's Tears makes this Paella dish healthier. People with diabetics, heart disease, hypertension and obesity should try this diet recipe.
1 small bowl of Job's Tears(50g)
5 large clam(100g)
2 large scallop(30g)
4 large shrimp(28g)
2 small tomato(200g)
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon cheese, chopped
1 tbsp onions, chopped
1 tbsp garlic, chopped
1 tbsp ginger, chopped
1 tbsp rice wine
1 tsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tbsp carrot, chopped
Soak Job's tears overnight. (Or soak 1or 2 hours if in rush)
Boil in a pot for 60 minutes.
Filter,take Job's tears to cook paella. Leave the soup as drinks.
1. Clean all the seafood. Poach in boiling water, take out quickly. Shell and devein.
2. Dice tomato.
3. Heat oil in a wok. Add Seasoning A, stir fry.
4. Add tomato cubes and Seasoning B, stir fry.
5. Add in Job's Tears. Stir fry for 3mins. Add 1 tbsp seafood soup if dry.
6. Add in seafood, simmer for 10mins.
7. Turn off heat. Spread a layer of cheese. Serve.
Job's tears benefit the lung, anit-cancer. The soup is the good drink to clear heat and remove dampness.