Lotus Root and Black Fungus Stir Fry is a healthy Chinese Vegan Recipe. It has a beautiful Chinese name "Moon light on the Lotus Pond"
Stir Fried Lotus Root with Black Mushroom and Green Bean
Prep time: 10mins
Cook time: 5-8mins
1 lotus root, medium
4-5 (3-5g) black fungus
50 g green bean
5-6 lotus root seed
1 teaspoon onions, chopped
1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon olive oil
1. Soak lotus root seeds over night (if dried), soak black fungus over 2 hours.
Wash green bean.
2. Cut lotus root into thin chips.
3. Heat oil in a wok. Add onions and garlic, stir fry till fragrance comes out.
4. Place lotus root chips, stir fry a few seconds.
5. Add green bean, lotus root seeds, and black fungus.
Stir fry till cooked. Add one tablespoon water if dry. Add salt to taste.
Tip: This dish is very popular in Chinese restaurants. It’s a very light flavor dish.
Benefits of the dish: Clear heat, benefit the lung. Regulating the spleen. Remove lotus root seeds if you have constipation.