Goji Berry Recipe with Shrimp and Leek
This Goji Berry Recipe is prepared with shrimp and leek, delicious and healthy. It helps to promote Yang Qi.
30g Goji berry
1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon shallot, chopped
1 teaspoon rice wine
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1. Clean shrimp, shelled, deveined. Marinated in rice wine. Clean leek, cut into small sections.
2. Heat oil in a wok, add shrimp, stir fry several times.
3. Add Seasoning A, stir well. Add 1 tablespoon stock,Goji berry and leek, stir fry for 5mins.
4. Add seasoning B, stir fry 2mins. Turn off heat, serve.
Serving Method: Serve at lunch or dinner.
Beneficial Function: Nourish kidney and liver,reduce blood sugar. Suitable for diabetes caused by both Yin deficiency and Yang deficiency.
Return from Goji Berry Recipes back to Diabetic Recipes homepage
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.