1000 Calories Menu Recipes Day 3
Day 3 Breakfast
A. Steamed Egg Curb
1/2 tsp shallot
1/4 tsp sesame oil
1/5 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1. a. Crack egg into a small bowl. Add water which should be 2times as egg liquid.(about 60ml).Warm water is better,not cold and not hot.Add salt,shallot.
b. Stir using an egg beater or a couple of chopstick until egg white,egg yolk and water mix well.
2. a. While you are beating the egg,boil water in a steamer.
b. Place the bowl(with egg mixture) on the steamer drawer.
c. Cook about 10-15mins over very low heat with cover on, but let the cover leave a slot.
d. Turn off heat,stay 3mins before uncover.
e. Add sesame oil,pepper,a drop of soy sauce,or whatever you like to taste,serve.
Tips. Cook over low heat and leave a slot on the cover,the egg curb will have a very smooth and bright surface.
B. Whole wheat bread, 1 piece
C. Skim milk, a cup
D. fresh juice,a cup
Day 3 Lunch
A. Steamed rice,(50g rice,142g(4 1/2ounce) after steamed),see day1 Lunch A.
B. Steamed Tuckahoe with Toufu Recipe
10g tuckahoe powder
10g pine nut
1 egg white
5g olive oil
1/4 tsp rice wine
1/5 cup stock
1 tsp cornstarch,mixed with water
1/4 tsp salt
1. a.Clean carrot,cut into small cubes,the same size as pea.
b. Mix rice wine,cornstarch and salt into ingredient sauce.
2. a. Put toufu and tuckahoe in a big bowl.Add half of the above ingredient sauce(1b),stir well.
b. Put the bowl in a steamer, steam for 8mins.
3. a. Heat the oil in a wok until about 110C.
b. Add pine nut, corn, carrot, and pea, stir several times.
c. Add the rest ingredient sauce, stir fry for 5mins.
4. Take out the bowl, pour 3c in the bowl, serve.
C. Eggplant Salad
100g egg plant
1/2 tsp garlic,chopped
1/2 tsp vinegar
1/2 soy sauce
5g sesame oil
1.a. Clean eggplant,cut into 10cm long pieces,place on the steamer drawer.
b. Steam over medium heat for 10-20mins.(when it's easy to poke through the eggplant by using fork or chopstick,it's cooked).
2. Take out the eggplant and place in a big bowl. Add soy sauce ,vinegar,garlic,stir,add sesame oil,stir well,serve.
Day 3 DinnerA. Steamed Corn Bread
100g corn powder
10g soybean powder
50g clean water
5g bake soda
1. Mix corn powder,soybean powder,bake soda and water,stir well,knead into paste.
2. Divide paste into 5 same size small paste,knead into cone-shaped respectively. Dig a hole at the bottom of each cone-shaped paste.(to let steam in and make sure the whole paste cooked).
3. Boil water in a steamer,add 5 pastes on the drawer of the steamer. Steam 1hour over high heat.
4. Stay for 5mins before take out.
Tips, you may add dates to improve the taste.
B. Kelp and Cabbage Soup(
50g kelp, soaked
1/2 tsp ginger,chopped
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1. Clean kelp,cut into mouth size pieces.Clean cabbage,cut into small pieces.
2. Place broth in a cooker,add ginger,soy sauce,bring to boil.
3. Add cabbage,kelp,bring to boil again.
4. Cook for 20mins over low heat.
5. Add salt,boil 5mins over medium heat.
6. Turn off heat,add sesame oil and pepper .serve.
For more healthy Chinese Recipes, Pls subscribe our "Anna'a Nature Regimen and Recipes Newsletter". It's not only about healthy chinese recipes, but it's more about healthy life style :
Click here for more 1000 Calories Menu Recipes